PrintworksBD Return Policy
We aim to provide the highest possible services to our valued customers. However at times the circumstances may not be on our side or mistakes can be made along the supply chain. Therefore we have kept the option of return policy open.
Mistakes from Our Side
In case of any wrong product sent to you, we will take care of it immediately with no questions asked and all the extra cost will be beared by us.
Other Reasons for Return & Replacement
- You have received a wrong product/edition of the book
- The product is damaged, page torned.
In order to return a book, the customer must meet the following criteria.
- The claim should be made within 3 days of delivery.
- The item must be unused and in its original condition.
- The books has to be unmarked and in completely new condition.
- To return, please call us at : 09678 77 11 99 or leave an email at email@example.com or contact us via Facebook page at www.facebook.com/printworksbd (within 3 days of delivery)
Mention the following Details to open a dispute resolution case:
- The order number
- The name of the book
- The detail of the issue/problem in short. (Add pictures if you deem necessary)
- Your phone no. & Email address so we can get back to you.
- In order to return a product, the customers will be responsible for returning the product to our address at PrintworksBD Office, 6, Kalabagan, Bus Stand, Mirpur Road, (Floor 4)
- Once returned we will examine and check if you are liable for returns/refund. Once the return has been established, the customer will receive a new product replacement of the same product.
- In case the product is not in our stock and we are not able to replace the product, the customer will receive full refund.
N.B: Any rules can change at any moment at the discretion of the PrintworksBD management without prior notice. This does not affect your statutory rights.